Tuesday, September 10, 2013


Shot and composed these images in Photoshop for an online client from Indonesia selling Korean brands of beauty products. This is my second project for them. I'm not sure if it's because product photography in their country is really expensive, but that they would rather send these products to me makes me think I must be doing something right. 
On the technical aspects of this shoot, highly reflective rounded products are the bane of every product photographer. The challenge is to add reflections, highlights and shadows that would show the shape of the product while avoiding extraneous objects from being reflected like the room's ceiling, light stands or the camera, which in this case was erased in Photoshop. My only piece of advice for people who want to learn product photography is plexiglass!

No comments:

Post a Comment