Monday, March 4, 2013

Sea Food Shoot in Gen San

Hi, i've been meaning to create this blog since a year ago but just couldn't find the time to learn how... until today. So allow me to bring you up to speed on my past projects that i thought would be worth showing as well. Sorry for possible misspellings or grammatical errors... i'm dyslexic when i type sometiems. And i don't capitalize my Is cos that's too much work.

Anyways, my first post is a project i did for a seafood restaurant in Gen. Santos City. My first out of towner food shoot actually. It would have been great, cos they flew me in and had me stay in a nice hotel except they did not pay me half of the contract. My mistake is I have trusted them enough to send them a hi-res copy of the images. Charge that to experience and a valuable lesson learned. Except for big companies and ad agencies my policy now is hi-res images upon full payment... which is only fair.




No comments:

Post a Comment